4 Dec 2011

Lovato's Tattoo Tale

Lovato's Tattoo Tale
18-year-old Disney starlet Demi Lovato has been spotted with wrist tattoos that when combined read "Stay Strong." Lovato showed off her ink to fans in a Cambio web broadcast in March, and explained that she added a special tribute to fans who supported her while she underwent treatment for emotional issues in rehab.

Add caption
"The journey that I went through and the support of my fans was so meaningful to me that I wanted to thank my fans in a way that I know can never be forgotten," she said in the video. "So I went ahead and I got a little heart tattoo on my wrist." She continued: "It's something that my fans actually were drawing on their wrists while I was still in treatment. And some people even got tattoos of it. So I wanted to show you guys that I will never forget the support that you guys gave me, and I will look at it every day and remember you guys and be completely thankful for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment